Main Art Theatre
118 N Main St (at Eleven Mile Rd)
Royal Oak, MI 48067
- The parking spaces that start with 600 are free if your seeing a movie at Main Art but any other space you have to pay for.
- The midnight movies are not to be missed
- M-f showtimes before 6:30 pm tickets are $5
- Attend the Mitten Movie Project short-film night on the first Tuesday of every month.
- Allergy fit immediately upon entering. Musty and moldy. If someone taller sits in front of you, you have to move to another seat.
- The most uncomfortable chairs and salon theatre Ive ever seeeeeen
- Great place for indie films!
- Great movies, prices are awesome too
- Love it but remember to get there early to choose your perfect seat. Maybe bring a cushion for a long screening? Good movies, fair prices.
- Fresh popcorn at the concession, great atmosphere!
- People are great
- This place is 1,000,000x a better movie experience than its behemoth neighbor, Emagine's. AND free parking.
- Good screens and not crowded at all
- If you're looking for artsy/indie films this is the place. They pick up all the films you want to see but aren't big enough for the super cinemas in the area to pick up.
- Nice theater to see smaller films in.
- Best place to catch a good movie
- Beautiful building!
- Forgot to check in before
- Very nice and very clean! Prices were awesome!
- Make sure you load up on the *real* butter for your popcorn!