Magnolia Cafe South
Diner, Breakfast, American
- As seen on Travel Channel's Feed the Beast: Magnolia is where the musicians & roadies eat after the gig wraps.. usually around 3 a.m.
- Everything rocks about Magnolia Cafe
- Open 24/8
- Get the loaded breakfast tacos early in the morning.
- The pancakes are big! And very tasty
- Mag Mud is one of the most wonderful things I have ever eaten in my life. Don't even think about not ordering it.
- Go to Magnolia Cafe South and ... drown the hangover in eggs!
- Reader tip: An absolute must for breakfast. Make sure to get there early - or you will wait. It's funky, and the food is great. Service is wonderful.
- Cindy is tha shit! Nobody does it better!!!
- The big breakfast taco is sure to please!
- If you order the pancakes, be prepared to take some home.
- Gingerbread pancakes. Just do it.
- Add a veggie patty to the 'veggie reuben' and it is DELISH. :))
- Ate here last night, delicious, but my nipples are so sore
- Try the food!
- Go to Magnolia South on S. Congress and have some chips & salsa. Follow that with a blackened voodoo chicken sandwich.
- The BEST! The specials are great; the chicken enchiladas spectacular (go with the chipotle sauce).
- LOVE the Love Migas! Eggs scrambled in spicy LOVE butter (fresh garlic and serrano) with tomato, onion, bell pepper, tortilla chips, and jack cheese. Seriously, THE best breakfast I have ever had!