Department Store, Apparel
- Ride vintage wooden escalators dating back to 1902. Look for them on the Broadway side of the shop between the eighth and ninth floors.
- The largest store in the world, it has just about everything you need. I love their perfume department. -Tamesha Warren, Top Chef
- The world's largest department store, Macy's flagship store on 34th St. Ride the unique wooden escalators up and down its 11 floors and find anything you can think of.
- September 22, 2010 Official launch the "Material Girl" brand
- Check out the window displays.
- Um. Stay off the first floor.
- Billing itself as the largest shoe department in the world, the 63,000-square-foot second-floor space has 250,000-plus pairs for sale, from boots, to sandals, to sneakers, to special-occasion finds.
- , , . . .
- Muito bom lugar para se fazer compras, uma vez que h muita concorrncia os preos so bons e a variedade muito boa. Bem localizado e diversificado !
- Billing itself as the largest shoe department in the world, the 63,000-square-foot second-floor space has 250,000-plus pairs for sale, from boots, to sandals, to sneakers, to special-occasion finds
- Service in the shoe department is the worst
- Escape the cold outside and spend an afternoon exploring the world's largest store. When you're feeling hungry, pay a visit to the restaurant downstairs and get a burger.
- We love Macy's! Best way to get to all their parades, hands down, NY Waterway! Check out their fireworks on the Hudson on the 4th of July!
- The company produces the annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, a well known parade which has been held on the streets of New York City annually since 1924.
- This retail giant has installed solar panels on more than 30 stores and has increased recycled content in its catalogs from 3% to 74% in two years.
- This is the worst place in the world.
- Enjoy the holiday decor.
- this place is a hell-hole.
- if you are from our of state, go to guest services and receive a 10% discount coupon!
- A proud New York tradition. Brave the crowds and score some serious new threads.