Mac Cool's Public House
1400 S Foothill Dr
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
- Try the sweet potato fries with the CURRY DIPPING SAUCE!
- Kayla Karezz is a great server!
- Sheppard's pie is the bomb
- we could not figure out the menu. Seriously the menu looked like it was designed by a 5th grader that just learned how to use Paint and got overly excited about all the fonts.
- Try the SBT or the bison burger for your main course. For dessert try Baileys Irish Cream with in house whipped cream or an Irish coffee with Jameson Irish Whiskey, coffee and whipped cream.
- Very good pub food. Could be a stand-alone restaurant.
- 1/2 price appetizers Tuesdays all day. PEI Mussels and Bangers & Mash are the most delish. Finn Skins & Pierogies also good. Skip the Fried Cheese. The Guinness Stew is an excellent hangover cure.
- Pretty good Irish pub
- Get bacon on something, it's great
- Vibe is closer to the Ikea cafeteria than an "Irish Pub." Try Flanagan's On Main in Park City or Piper Down if you want a more authentic pub experience.
- Get the Ploughmans Breakfast. I didnt get it and just ended up jealous of a dinner companion who did.
- Try the Hunters Boxty, but ask them to add shredded cheese and sour cream. #nomnom
- Get the fish and chips! Your taste buds will thank you.
- food ok, our waiter wasn't very good tho kinda seemed like he didn't want to be there and we had to have the bar tender take our order.
- Kassie is the best bartender ever!!!!
- Amazing try the Fridays Special
- Go to MacCool's on Thursday nights for some shuffleboard and live Irish music.
- One of the best (and the biggest!) pot pies your ever had! Don't go home without one...or two.
- The Brunch menu is great but there is an excellent selection of beer. Go for dinner for beer and some Irish cuisine.