Mabel's Lobster Claw
$ $ $
- Must order the lobster Savannah, stuffed with scallops, shrimp & mushrooms, topped with crackers, cheese, roasted red pepper & Newburg sauce. As seen on Food Paradise: Manliest Restaurants 2.
- Can't decide between lobster or crab? Get the half and half roll to please your crustacean craving.
- Don't even think of leaving without a slice of blueberry pie
- Lobster roll is fantastic. Mussels marinara as an appetizer is totally worth it. Finish up with a slice of blueberry pie a la mode
- Manliest meal in Maine by men's health
- Rumor has it that this is George H.W. Bush's favorite lobster place, but I won't hold that against them. The raspberry pie and lobster roll are my favorite in Maine.
- This is arguably the best lobster roll on the SeaCat! Thanks Mabel's.
- Delicious lobster roll and blueberry pie. Try to sit outside. Bike there if u can.
- Always a treat, service is top notch and food always delicious
- The blueberry pie is out of this world.
- Stuffed lobster!!
- Great food & service. Wonderful blueberry pie for dessert.
- Known for their lobster rolls and fresh made pies especially blueberry. Yum!
- Favorite restaurant! Wonderful friendly atmosphere and fresh lobster. I recommend the stuffed mushrooms!
- Adorable and delish!
- Blueberry pie is awesome!!
- The mussels marinara are delicious - we wanted to can the sauce and bring it home with us!
- Lobster Milanese is awesome.
- Lobster and blueberry pie
- Ordered the duchess - lobster, shrimps, scallops, and 2 sides. Delicious!