- click "done this" if your eating here intoxicated.
- Can't go wrong with a combsilog
- Spamsilog ftw.
- Haven't been here in years the last two times was when the wife found a hair on her food, the short curly type. Asian chefs and servers all have straight hairs...... Hummmm wonder where it came from
- My preferred 24hr place to eat.
- Get the sinugang!!!! It's da best!!
- Try the pork adobo or the salt and pepper fish
- Halo-halo is good.
- Kare kare 5star
- Chicken Adobo rocks.
- Salt and pepper chicken wings are delicious!!
- It gets busy, but the service is excellent! Great place for Filipino food!
- A great place for a late-night eat once you've run out of class from a night out. Any of the -silog dishes are great at helping you keep down all those overpriced drinks you've had in your stomach.
- Longganisa & Egg Platter plus Kare Kare are the best!
- Siongs are delicious
- The coffee shop serves classic coffee shop fare and carrries Filipino and Chinese favorites - it does get busy at night!
- The coffee shop is open 24 hrs and has a limited Filipino selection that is sure to satisfy a craving at the oddest times. Be advised, no pre-orders.
- Have to get the calamari for starters its a must
- Goto and spaghetti is the shiiiiiit!
- love all their filipino breakfast plates, and their beef mami is the bomb