Los Feliz Municipal Golf Course
- The little cafe is great.
- Get there before noon on weekends to avoid playing behind young golfers learning the game
- Quiet and casual par 3. No need to dress up, and you only need a putter, pitching wedge, and a 7(maybe). Great place to practice pitching and your short game
- Featured in our 2014 Best of L.A. Readers' Choice for Best 9-Hole Golf Course!
- Featured in our 2014 Best of L.A. Readers' Choice for best 9-hole golf course!
- AVNC presents free Movie Night - WALL-EFriday, Sept. 16th Fairway open at 6:30pm & Movie begins at SundownBring the family and a picnic!
- FRIDAY August 19th - Come see RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK under the stars! Bring a picnic, a blanket, the whole family! Starting at 6:30pm, you can enter golf course. Movie begins at sundown.
- Fore! Heads up, lots of errant shots/little cover.
- Bring your own canned beer.
- Irons and putter. If reasonably busy done in less than an hour.