Los Dos Molinos
260 S Alma School Rd (btwn W Main St & W Broadway Rd)
Mesa, AZ 85210
- The blue corn tamale is a must try.
- Open 7 days a week now! Try the green chili stew. My new go to remedy for a cold.
- One of the best Mexican restaurants in town! The food here is spicy, so beware! Rather limited hours. They are closed Sundays & Mondays and mid afternoons. Try their mango margarita & chimichangas!
- Enchiladas....enough said!!
- Best Mexican food EVER! Hands Down!
- They bring the heat. Stay away wussies.
- Get the green Chili plate!! It's the best!
- The adovada ribs rock!
- Try the Enchilada Dinner With Beef
- Try the Adovado Enchilada With Green Chile
- Posole is amazing!
- #6 is AMAZING
- Best New Mexican Food and great draft selection!
- Spicy, authentic and delicious. The green chili is great.
- New Mexican, not Mexican. Delicious. Everything is spicy and not vegetarian. Fair warning.
- Food is delicious and super hot! Be careful!
- House made Blue corn enchilada dinner...hot salsa and kick ass margarita...
- Tried the posol here, the flavor was great but it was TOO SPICY. I love spicy food but this burned my stomach for days. Other than that, excellent
- Try Adovada anything... Enchiladas, burritos, tacos... All superb... The chicken casserole is awesome... Hot sauces are great too
- Great Chips & Salsa chamber lunch mob.