Longbow Pub & Pantry
- Order the Fish & Chips on a Tuesday or Wednesday and get a free pint of draught beer! The English Breakfast is a great way to start a weekend day.
- Best place in Brooklyn for "Real" fish & chips. Watch ALL your ftbol and rugby matches here. Great bartenders, friendly atmosphere and awesome crowd. A must for futbol (soccer) fans.
- Full English Breakfast is brilliant. Come here every day as part of a balanced diet.
- Best welsh pub in NY
- Fairly apropos British pub, the food is meh - hit or miss at best. Too many tvs for me.
- Food is great and reasonable. Beer is great. People are wonderful. Cozy English pub.
- Great English fry up. Early Sunday morning shots with no judgement
- Didn't like it. Went there on St Patrick's day and the place was somewhat empty. Service is very slow. Waited 50 min for my burger and soup and it wasn't even worth the wait. Burger was cold and dry.
- Great Bay Ridge soccer bar.
- This English-style pub in Bay Ridge holds the title "Best Fish & Chips in Brooklyn," and it lives up to its reputation with great beer and British pub fare.
- The Welsh rarebit burger is worth it.
- Excellent food and drink. Get the steak and ale pie with chips and mushy peas!!
- Shitty coffee, but great Bloody Mary. Would brunch again. A++. (Also excellent fish & chips for dinner.)
- Harpoon Rye on tap is awesome.
- Scotch egg served cold. Not bad, but know what to expect.
- They have 20oz pints! With the English style pint glasses. very authentic!
- Four TV's with whatever sports you want in. The bartenders and the floor staff are attentive. One problem, they close early
- If you're looking for the Salty Dog's spray-tan-n-testosterone cocktail, you're in the wrong place.
- "This rendition of Welsh Rarebit ($6.50) has a spicy kick with pepper, aged cheddar, and beer combining for a forthright flavor, and stout slices of toasted country bread are extra, extra-absorbent."
- The best shepherds pie and fish and chips this side of the Atlantic. Also, a great selection of draught and bottled ales, lagers, and stouts. AWESOME!