Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Hospital, Pharmacy, Doctor's Office
2801 Atlantic Ave (btwn Columbia & Patterson)
Long Beach, CA 90806
- Bring cash cause you have to pay for parking. Boo!
- The nurses on the 6th floor are really great.
- The nurses on the sixth floor are great.
- The best Labor & Delivery Dept. Ever! Excellent nurses & doctors! They treat u like a princess! I've had 2 children here!
- love my 5th floor nurses! amazing cystic fibrosis clinic as well!! highly recommended!!
- Park all day on the small street parallel to the parking lot. It's just a few extra steps away and free!
- You must go to the gift shop the ladies are so funny
- Parking is free for 30 min & $5 for every 24 hrs after. Not bad
- Great staff on the pediatric on the west wing. :) this hospital and UCLA are the best for the kiddos!
- So far in the Children's area the staff is really nice, no complains, The Orthodontic area Ruby is really nice.
- If over 53 and visiting for extended period buy a $25 parking pass. Good for one year. Quickly pays for itself.
- Be prepared to have your ID when you go to visit thanks to Megan's Law.
- Awesome rehabilitation facility and AMAZING therapists!!
- Be prepared to show your D/L or ID for the Children's Hospital, including the Maternity Ward and Newborn area check-in. Visiting hours are 8am-9pm 2-4 is blocked off for parent bonding time only.
- They make a fortune off of everyone's misfortune. If you don't have cash to pay to get out of parking, you have to park again to walk back into the hospital to go to the atm. It's $5 each time.
- I've had surgery here once & am about to have another in 1 week. They were great before, hoping my overnight stay this time is as good. This hospital is big, clean & nice. All in all, very good!
- Parking is 5 daily. I hope u bring money. Lol
- My baby was born here best hospital EVER!!!!! <3
- motorcycles free parking
- Park on the street if you can. 2 hour parking otherwise you being paying $$$$