Lone Star Steakhouse
4545 1st Ave SE (at 1st Ave.)
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
- Good luck getting served!
- Seriously. Our server's AX body spray is making me sick.
- Terrible service tonight. It was 5 minutes before being acknowledged, 10 minutes to get appetizers and drink refills as we were done eating.
- I brought in the rabbit I ran over but they won't cook it.
- Not a fan.
- come in and see us, 10 items under $10 started today!
- They raised their prices at least 3 to 4 $ per entree! Not impressed.
- I'll take my steak medium rare!
- Watch out if you get Dallas as your waitress. Your drink will always be empty and you'll be lucky to get what you ordered. Very very poor!
- Fried green beans are the best appetizer ever!!!!
- Can't go wrong with the cheese fries!
- Sirloin Dinner Special $9.99
- 2 for $20. That's all I got to say about that.
- Out of business. Building has been torn down.