Steakhouse, BBQ, American
8:00am - 12:00pm
- Don't put your broken peanut shells back in the peanut bucket. That's just gross.
- Planned on having a nice family dinner here, unfortunately the service here planned otherwise.
- Tip your servers we only make $2.50 an hour!
- The servers here are always amazing! Customers who have a bad experience is caused by themselves, not the restaurant. Remember that servers work for tips
- Really doe
- Great service to go with great food! I love coming here. Its my absolute favorite restaurant. And the rolls are epic.
- Smell my nuts!
- Great staff, great cooks, awesome food.
- I'm hungry!
- Great service! The manager himself checked on our large group for my sister's birthday. Accommodated a group of 19 at short notice. A big thank you to our servers. #CherylsBirthday
- Great 550 calorie options! Not too pricy either!
- This place is horrible!!! Cooks are the worst!!! Ever!
- Service is great and fast. Menu is slightly overwhelming.
- great food and you can throw nut shells on the floor
- Just had the salmon..it was ok until I had this sauce that made it superb!
- Veggie Skrewers
- Terrible service. We sat twenty minutes and decided to leave after being yelled at by a waitress to be patient when we asked to place our drink orders.
- Decent food. Terrible service. Each time I've come here it's taken the waitress 15 minutes to acknowledge that we're even there. Then you hear them complain about their tips in the background...
- Horrible customer service
- Can't throw your peanuts on the floor anymore so please try not to!