L.L.Bean Flagship Store
Hunting Supply, Outdoor Supplies
- No trip to Maine is complete without a visit to LL Bean! Always open, year-round and always a treat.
- World News Made in America: Visit L.L. Bean's flagship store in Freeport, ME, where L.L. Bean is headquartered. It makes 2 of its iconic products in Maine, the "Bean Boot" & the "Boat & Tote Bag."
- Visit the outlet store
- Guns, clothes, some food, survival and camping supplies. Good supply area for the zombie apocalypse.
- There's always something happening at the L.L.Bean flagship store. It's open 24hrs a day, 365 days a year. Be sure to check out the ongoing events: http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/1000001704
- The Outlet store often has special sales. Follow @LLBean_Outlets on Twitter to be sure you don't miss out.
- It's open 24 hours. Go shopping after a night at the bars, then wake up the next morning and experience Christmas-morning-esque excitement as you discover what you bought yourself
- Get your zombie apocalypse survival gear here.
- Awesome about replacing anything
- Have you checked out the landing on the stairs between the hunting store and fishing store? It's a cozy place in the fall and winter, with a stone fireplace and comfy chairs.
- best time to come is at night... no tourists.
- This store is not closed. It is open 24 hours a day!
- LL Bean: Pride of Maine
- Prices appear a little high BUT you are buying high quality goods that will last forever. And if they don't last forever they will replace some items for free, no matter how long ago you bought it.
- Cool place to hide indeed if a zombie apocalypse strikes! :) Otherwise it's a really cool place to shop!
- Best time to go is at night. No tourist!
- 1912 Cafe is delicious. Great cheese and cracker plate, along with hummus and veggies. And great kid's options. A lovely addition to this already awesome place. A must stop!
- Great late night shopping for us insomniacs!!! Lol!
- Very Friendly. Great Outdoors store.
- The photo booth is on the top floor in the Kid's Dept.