- One of the best independent film movie theatres in the US. They also put REAL butter on their popcorn. You can also get Orangina and tasty baked goods!
- Little known fact- Call ahead to see if you can reserve the private balcony. Yeah, enjoy a great film in a public theater from your own private box seat.
- This theater has loads of character, and shows alternative and foreign films. Stop by the cafe in the main theater for a yummy coffee and cake, or a sandwich to nibble...very nice!
- The best indfependant theater in the world? Maybe. But it is without doubt one of the best in the U.S. And for a sweet treat try the Nanaimo Bars at the concession stand.
- A Rochester landmark. One of the best theaters in America. If it's Indie, you can catch it at The Little.
- If you enjoy seeing movies and the little I suggest a student membership. I believe it's $35 and you get 12 movies to use in a year and discounts on snacks.
- If it's not @ the Little it's not worth seeing :)
- Support small movie theaters, yo!
- Become a member! You will get great benefits & help preserve indie films in Rochester!
- This theatre plays foreign and independent movies...not to be confused with GOOD movies.
- sign up for their mailing list to get show times, film descriptions, upcoming openings, live music in cafe. you can buy a discount book of 5 tickets for $35. fave Roc theater.
- its ok. The theater is old and a little run down/uncomfortable, and most of the indie films end up at Movies 10 eventually. Its worth supporting for the cause tho, and for the occasional unique film
- Cinema muito charmoso! A fachada muito linda! Programao cheia de filmes indie e diferentes.
- Great theatre and amazing people working here
- Become a member! There's different levels of membership available - support local theaters!
- Best movie popcorn ever.
- Check out the live music
- I love it here so cozy and nice
- Popcorn i love it
- The films, popcorn, coffee and price are all great!