The Little Tea Shop
Southern / Soul, American
69 Monroe Ave (btwn Front & Main St)
Memphis, TN 38103
- Best get the lacy special
- Don't miss the corn sticks
- Local Carriage Guy said it is awesome .. TRUE! Vegetable soup, collared greens, and corn breadsticks are top notch. "BB" is way beyond kind. Mark this one down as a "Must Do".
- Best peach cobbler ever, ever.
- Best. Greens. Ever.
- Homemade cornbread and sweet potatoes! And, Sue is amazingly sweet!
- Authentic southern dining at its most traditional. Only open weekdays for lunch and the special changes daily.
- Service and the atmosphere
- Check out Little Tea Shop as seen on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
- Southern Fried Chicken that has been given a touch of Middle Eastern spice. Owner Suhair "Sue" Lauck adds a little bit of hot sauce, Cajun seasoning and allspice to her buttermilk brine.
- Delicious corn sticks
- Everything is awesome! The turnip greens and cornsticks are LOVE! Everyone is so nice here! Stop in and say hello to Suhair!
- Great place. Great vibe. Friendly staff. Delicious real food.
- The Lentil Soup is amazing.
- Don't miss the corn sticks.
- As of July 27, 2012, they are closed until further notice due to the death of the owner.
- That place is awesome! And the best peach cobbler I've ever had.
- They're only open for lunch on weekdays. When they've got seafood gumbo, it can't be beat.