Music Venue, Rock Club
126 E Cabarrus St (btwn Blount & Wilmington St)
Raleigh, NC 27601
- Free parking in the parking deck across the street after 7 pm!
- great location
- on weekends, there is free parking in the deck across the street.
- Killer venue!! Awesome shows, lights, vibes and times. We ALWAYS have a great time when we go. #getweird
- Great place to see fantastic bands that simply don't have the following to justify an outdoor venue! Bar staff is quick and friendly and for being so small, rarely do you feel too cramped.
- Make sure to get popcorn from the vending machine for 1 dollar, the microwave is right next to it.
- Awesome venue
- Go upstairs if you're scared and church is closed and you puss.
- Believe it or not there us an awesome church that meets here on Sunday's...you should come check it out! Free coffee and awesome music (just a couple of reasons)
- i smoked some fine weed with the wailers here and chilled with blind mellon
- they got shore power!!!
- I feel like I only ever see American Aquarium here. Good beer selection.
- Come to the Lincoln on Sunday mornings and enjoy Lifepoint Church. Happy Easter
- Hey check out The Downtown Fiction w/ Mayday Parade, We The Kings and Anarbor on 3/8!
- First time at Lincoln theater and give it two thumbs up. Get in early cause seating is very limited.
- Good place to see bands. Chill venue.
- Great venue.
- It kind of pisses me off that it says this is a bar, its totally a music venue. But lincoln theatre is freakin awesome, one of my favorite venues.
- My favorite place in Raleigh to see a good rock band.
- Great venue, great staff