336 Concord St
Charleston, SC 29401
- This park is near the aquarium, boats to Fort Sumter and right on the Dockside/ Laurens Place walk. Perfect place to stop and relax while touring the city.
- Awesome place to hang out
- Nice little park. Several pokemon. Right near aquarium. Looks great for picnics in nicer weather.
- This is the perfect place to relax
- Don't jump off the ferry.
- Enjoy the view of the Harbor on the benches to the right of Ft. Sumter's big brick building. Peaceful!
- Remember Liberty Square is part of the National Park System, if you have a National Park Passport you can collect a stamp in the Fort Sumter National Monument Visitor Education Center.
- Be sure to visitor the Fort Sumter National Monument Visitor Education Center and learn about the causes and catalysts of the American Civil War.