- Photo opp. for guests from out of town.
- Instead of a paper document, the permit to place this statue here is signed in the cement by former Seattle mayor Norm Rice.
- Give him a hug!
- The irony is in the expensive stores and high end real estate 0-:-P
- Because John Lennon isn't liberal enough 0-:-P
- Spark up a conversation about communism and it's effects on the world
- Welcome to Seattle.
- The statue was cut into three pieces and shipped to the U.S. at a cost of $41,000. If you take a fancy to it, its for sale: the asking price as of 2006 was $250,000.
- Don't sit at the tables behind the statue, lest ye be caught in the background of many a tourist photo....and don't touch his finger.
- THAT is a great update!
- Look for the bloody hand.
- Odd statue, good to see if you're in that area.
- Remember how Lenin had so many of his countrymen killed in order to fuel his demented vision.
- Amazing it's still here