Legends American Grille
American, Sports Bar
- They have some unique breakfast items that are worth checking out. Have had nothing but excellent service every visit, but your mileage may vary.
- Very mediocre. Nothing wrong with the food, but for the price you could get something good somewhere.
- Spicy spinach dip is awesome!!
- Foid was great
- the best grill I have ever been to. The steak was great and the burger I got was probably the first time I have ever taken the time to savor each bite. I would come back to Iowa just to eat here!
- Best tenderloin in years.
- Overrated and overpriced. Save your money and go elsewhere.
- $8 cheese balls are the portion size for a birdie!
- Chicken Quesadilla and Beef Nachos are tasty
- Good food. Great location.
- Lunch salad is overpriced for the size
- Slowest service ever....
- Spin dip!!!
- Nothing to write home about, slow service and ok food. Plenty of tv's though.
- Chairs on the bar at 9:30pm. Closed at 10:30. Seriously?
- This place is loud, slow service and the nachos are the worst!
- Nachos not so much...
- Ask your server to wash their hands. Seriously.
- I'd pass on the nachos if I were you. Very disappointed.
- I love the Legends fries.