759 Veterans Memorial Blvd
Metairie, LA 70005
- Vanilla old fashion or Alice in wonderland. Look in the custom drink book. The food is was perfect.
- It's a travesty that this score is so low. Fantastic service, excellent food, great ambiance. I'm only in town for a week and I will be going well out of my way to come back here.
- Great food! Chicken and waffles, crawfish cornbread casserole, ribs, tuna, & black beans! Outstanding!
- Burger was lackluster for the price. Gulf fish was really good, but hard to justify the price premium over what you can get at Copeland's a few doors away.
- I definitely will go again. I loved it. Thank u Legacy Kitchen and staff for making my day Birthday today very special :-))
- Today, I made a reservation for my mom and I for my Birthday lunch. I saw the commercial of this restaurant and decided I want to eat there for my Birthday. The food was delicious/the staff are polite
- Way over priced
- Great food! Try it out! It's really nice.
- The Hawaiian ribeye is fantastic!! It's not actually called that but it come with a slice of pineapple on top. The salmon dip is also pretty good.
- Super friendly service. Creative cocktails. Delicious array of food. Blue cheese chips are a must!
- Everything is great
- tuna tango salad was DELICIOUS but not quite as filling as i hoped. get a side dish too
- The Legacy Burger is an absolute must. Shoelace fries are tremendous, with an exquisite salty taste. Definitely a place to visit if you're in NO.
- Delicious food every time I go. Try the shrimp skewers and the chicken and waffles.
- It was so good !! Great Turtle soup and Duck Chili !!
- My favorite thing is the salmon dip I also enjoy the Georgia fried chicken sandwich the club sandwich the ribs are excellent
- Bleu cheese chips and home made lemon icebox pie are the best
- The chicken and waffles are divine!!!!!