- 27 different types of white Russians!
- This is where the magic happens.
- Try the Big McBowsky. It will destroy you but is well worth the effort. So tasty.
- Aint open bro!
- There are over twenty White Russian variations here but The Original (on the right) and The Walter (on the left) are the smoothest and most drinkable. Enjoy!
- The rug really tied the room together
- Try The Dude, classic but so good.
- The food was amazing and the range of White Russians are a great tribute to The Dude. Highly recommend this place!
- Try the Walter, chocolate heaven !
- Food is decent, but worth going just for the ridiculous selection of White Russians.
- Liked the White Russian and its siblings a lot !
- The Dude abides.
- Very famous white Russian selection but some interesting resident and guest ales as well. Interesting burgers, too!
- Great place to pick up some food and real ale on route into the city centre.
- Beer and burger. That's all we need and they deliver it. Lovely service, great atmosphere.
- My first White Russian. And my second, third, fourth
- Food and beer
- Try The Karl Hungry, seriously, you will NOT be disappointed. c:
- white russian variations are tasty, but my classic burger and bun were large and dry. great service!
- 25+ types of White Russian cocktails :) nothing special though