Le Parker Méridien Palm Springs
- Ask for a wake-up call. You get complimentary French-Press coffee with it (with cream and sugar, if so desired), delivered within 30 minutes of the call.
- HELP! I'm lost... again
- My husband and my home away from home! Quick drive from LA, beautiful rooms and great service! Lay by the pool, order a Miami Vice from the lemonade stand and enjoy the sun!- Michel, In the Big House
- Be sure to take advantage of the indoor pool, hot tubs, saunas and steam rooms in the spa - open to all guests. Nobody's in there yo. Also look for the candle-lit 'dark room' next to the spa pool.
- Our sitters enjoy taking children for nature walks throughout the many paths at The Parker. There are always butterflies, hummingbirds and other exciting creatures to explre.
- You don't have to bring an Ipod...they supply them at the spa.
- Beautiful grounds. Wake up early to claim a spot by the pool before it gets too hot
- I have a love/hate relationship with this hotel: wonderful setting, amazing spa and cool grounds, but service can be pretty bad. Those who do SPG will notice they don't always play by those rules.
- There are three on site restaurants to indulge at during your visit. There's Normas, where breakfast is served all day, Mister Parkers, which has delicious bistro fare, and Mini Bar.
- Jonathan Adler's little slice of heaven. Don't need to stay here to visit. Go in the day for bocce and croquet. Go at night for fireside chats and cocktails!
- CHIC & I could live there...AJO
- Hey! So your in Palm Springs at one of my favorite properties, take a stroll to the lemonade stand, then a dip into the pool. Friday-Saturday nights are best for ambiance, entertainment and fire pit.
- The waffles with the bananas and top with creme brle are an Amazing treat for brunch at norma's
- stay and never leave... this place is a wonderland.
- Bikes are free for guests! Downtown PSP is a flat + leisurely 25-minute cruise.
- Obsessed with this hotel. Love all of the amazing public spaces (lawns, fireplaces) and beautiful rooms. Pool is relaxing and gorgeous. Can't go wrong with either on site restaurant either.
- Swanky and retro-chic if you like that sort of thing. The spa pool is a great place to hang if it's hot out or you just want to avoid the party at the adult pool.
- A very special place. Come here often. Or at least annually.
- Pre fix menu. ..good options
- Book their "glutton" package, which is $200/night but gives you $200 in food & bev credit. That's dinner and breakfast. Perfection.