$ $ $
6/F, 83 Wan Chai Rd
+852 3428 5824
- Beautiful interior and perfect for a private dinner. Food is not bad too
- cute quirky decor but looks more like a beach shack in thailand than countryside in france. food is disappointing and inauthentic. locals trying to be french.
- Berkshire boneless pork lion. Funny enough the sauce is Japanese Curry
- I do like the atmosphere, quint and unpretentious. Didn't like the egg starter and the butter was frozen. I did enjoy the mushroom soup which is fresh and chunky, and the escargot was nice as well.
- Great place for a party with its home style, cozy atmosphere. Great for 5-12 people. BYOB. Each person can order separately from menu so it's easy split the bill at the end of the night.
- Cute decor, very cosy. Byob too!
- So cosy :) great place! Food is good too.
- BYOB policy here...I like that.
- Cash only. Good service. Cozy interior and privacy is ensured as tables are separated by thin curtains
- BYOB, nice decor and ambience, friendly staff
- Free corkage is king !