LAVO Italian Restaurant & Nightclub
Italian, Nightclub, Lounge
$ $ $
5:30pm - 10:30pm
5:30pm - 10:30pm
12:00pm - 10:30pm
10:00am - 10:30pm
- OMG GET GET GET THE GARLIC BREAD IT'S THE BEST BEST BEST!!! #tastyhashtag
- The garlic bread is FANTASTIC!
- girls are the hotness!!
- Feast on hearty Italian faretry their famous Kobe beef meatball ($18)while feasting your eyes on regulars like Justin Timberlake. Then skip dessert and just dance...the club's open 'til 4 a.m.!
- Love the garlic bread, don't eat 2 loafs before dinner like I did.
- This club is SMALL, over crowded, and the VIP area sucks. It's literally a super small Tao, which also SUCKS more than a vacuum.
- LAVO Is A Celebrity MAGNET!! Have Some DELISH Italian At the Restaurant Try The Calamari Then Go GLAM & GLO At The Club!! PARTY Til The Lights Go Out!!!!
- Go to the Saturday brunch and get a table, it's insanely fun!
- VICE Sundays. Best night of the week. Hands down.
- Thursdays from 6-9 PM enjoy Rock 'n Roll Wine's open wine bar at LAVO. It's complimentary but you must RSVP in advance, check the link.
- Nicole and I love the Las Vegas strip and LAVO is one of our regular stops. It's a great upscale lounge perfect for happy hour then dinner, or dinner then late night! -- Jon Taffer, Bar Rescue
- Don't miss the meet balls cheese on top! To die for
- Make sure to try an Uva Bianco!
- Get the meatball!!! So good.
- Order a bottle of Dom Prignon. A staff member dressed in a Superman outfit will be flown to your table to deliver a sparkler adorned bottle (complete with the hero's signature theme song).
- Always good time
- Indulge in a signature selection of exhilarating cocktails from the extensive menu, including the Amalta Mora made with Bulleit Bourbon, fresh blackberries and Peychaud's Bitters.
- Lavo Sundays. DJ Vice. Mostly Hip Hop/R&B!
- Tuna tartar is to die for.
- LAVO LV is the sister club + restaurant to LAVO NYC... And the meatballs make for a great post-dancing meal.