Park, Playground, Dog Run
Laurelhurst Park (SE Stark St)
Portland, OR 97214
- FAVORITE. This is like wonderland in a city park. The trees are enormous -- this park reminds me that I'm small -- and apparently you can watch Star Trek reenactment rehearsals here too.
- Fashion tip: dresses don't go with jeans, especially of the wide-leg sort. #hippies
- Don't feed the ducks. They need to get their own food, not processed bread.
- Get some coffee on Belmont and take a stroll
- Super family friendly place (playground) and cool place to go running. It's actually quite a big park.
- I just found a bathroom without a homeless person in it!!
- It's wet and cold.
- Great place for running in the mornings! Great place to take the kids during the day!
- Don't feed the hippies or bums also.
- Great park to people watch in.
- Lots of ducks, portion of park is off leash for doggos. Always kinda feels colder in the park because of the tree cover.
- Awesome little park for Pokmon Go! The pond is fun, I've seen all kinds of fish and even a turtle!
- Amazing park, so much space! Dog owners flock around 7-8 pm if youre looking to socialize your pup
- Lots of space and amazing scenic views
- Gorgeous park.
- Foot traffic has exploded since Pokemon Go was released. Lots of PokeStops... And also nature.
- One of Portland's crown jewels. Beautiful public space with mature trees and natural settings. Places like this make Portland what it is.
- I am Christopher Iverson
- Romantic place... for first date/or 100th. Plz keep water clean you sob's -_- smh. There's a sign written by a kindergarten kid, so read the rules. If a child in kindergarten can do it. So can you! :D