Laurel Canyon Country Store
2108 Laurel Canyon Blvd (Kirkwood Dr.)
Los Angeles, CA 90046
- Creatures: meet me here.
- Great selection of European chocolates such as Lion Bar!
- A little bit of everything can be found at this well stocked Laurel Canyon institution that's a holdover from Laurel canyon's counterculture days.
- Good place to meet friends that live between the valley and downtown.
- Ground Works coffee beans & Dave's Kombucha
- Their sandwiches are fantastic! The #3 is the very best.
- Ask for Dandy Don's ice cream. Best ever.
- Great little shop with a lot of history. Lots of international goods.
- Easy to get in and out. They have a lot of stores and plenty of parking. It's like $1 an hour which is so cheap
- This place is convenient because it's close to home and they have an excellent selection of liquors, sodas, and snacks. However many of the products are overpriced...
- PokStop !!!!!!
- Lilly's coffee is the best - cash only (but there is an ATM)
- Small packed little store w/Deli. Had a Turkey Sandwich Today. Was good.
- Good place to chill in a laid back atmosphere.
- Get the coffee and snacks- cash only! And if u like bagels they have the bESt bagel and creamcheese- also get daves tea!
- Have the yummiest coffee drinks ever at Lily's coffee stand.
- Love this little historic gem!