Las Trojas Cantina
3760 Highway 53 (Martin Luther King Blvd)
Huntsville, AL 35806
- These employees have a nasty attitude!!! And they are super slow
- Great margaritas and live trivia on Tuesdays and Thursdays night.
- You got to try the Margarona on the rocks. ones my limit.
- My new favorite Mexican food spot! Great drinks and food! Go on saturday for the live music!!
- Try the Las Trojas dip. Steak, chicken and shrimp. Served with tortillas, chips & salsa, and cilantro. I order it every time I'm there.
- Good food! .99 cents
- Las trojas dip is great and they have a framed pic of " the most interesting man alive". Stay thirsty my freinds!
- Best chips and salsa...hands down!!!
- get the margarona!!!
- Do NOT get the Cancun Shrimp. The tough "grilled" shrimp were literally encased in tough bacon. Maybe purchased frozen?
- Miguel's Pizza is quite good.
- The food and drinks; the entertainment is fun.
- Good food, ok live music
- Amazing and kid friendly
- Standard run of the mill Mexican place. Margaron makes this place stand out drink wise
- This is our favorite Mexican restaurant to eat at!!! We are regulars!!!
- Food and margaritas are awesome!!
- The food was great and I really enjoyed the live music! Fun atmosphere.
- The chicken quesadilla is huge and delicious!!
- Their margaritas are always great!