83-22 37th Ave
Jackson Heights, NY 11372
- Great spot for happy hour from 3-7 mon to thurs. food is delicious also
- Really enjoyed the rice w/ chicken. Moist, tasty and a large portion
- Food is great but service is slow.
- Amazing bar in Queens! Great on any night. And yes, have a Margarita or 10!
- The special of the day a beef and chic stew was good except for the salad . I expected more Mexican food but it is really Colombian /Mexican but seems more Colombian . It is overall a nice restaurant.
- WiFi guest password is 3784.
- W had a good pia colada but couldn't get a second one because the waitress said that customers were returning them because they tasted like garlic
- Great frozen margaritas!!
- I love The music and the service is gooood
- Best frozen margaritas in Jackson heights
- Worst tasting guacamole ever. Skip the food at this place.
- best margaritas try ordering here when you're on unemployment!! cheap drinks a plus!
- The Langostinas a la parilla is the beat I've ever had. The sangria is amazing. If you love Pio Pio's sangria- you will love this one!!!
- Try the filet mignon with the house sauce and shrimp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!