Larchmont Village Farmer's Market
Farmer's Market, Flea Market, Shop
250 N Larchmont Blvd (Beverly Blvd.)
Los Angeles, CA 90004
10:00am - 2:00pm
- Mandatory stop to get fresh fruits and veggies.
- Good selection of fresh produce
- If you like pastries you will be in heaven :-)
- sweetest grapefruits & juice from nicholas family farms, homemade soups from the gourmet soup kitchen, both hummus vendors are yummy
- You'd be a fool to pass up Mom's products hummus
- 2pm is best for closing time specials
- Great place to get fresh food. Great for someone recovering and on a very limited diet.
- Awesome local farmers market in Hancock Park/Larchmont Village.
- The vegetarian soup stall has some delicious soups. Haven't found one that I don't like yet.
- The scones are delicious. I like they have a good selection of savory scones and a good selection of gluten free scones.
- The gourmet veggie soup booth is so amazing.
- Recently in Larchmont what I love is the fresh fruits that you get to sample, the eggs, the hummus (from mom's products) the pesto (from brothers products), and make sure to get the crepes!
- LAFungHi yummy mushrooms
- A favorite farmers market. Small but good produce, cooked foods, etc. Love the soy candle vendor. Love this block in general.
- Hi, my company is doing a series of storytelling sessions and we would love to hear the story behind your products! It's free, takes about 15 minutes and we post it on our site. That's it. Thank you!
- No dogs, no thank you. Enjoy.
- Tolerable if you can't get over to the Hollywood Farmers Market.
- Wonderful neighborhood market with fair prices and a variety of vendors. My favorites are Underwood Family Farms for veggies and Penny's stand for organic fruits at 2 bucks a pound!
- Here's a mobile web site with lots of recipes ideas to view while your here! http://ns2go.mobi/mr