The Langham Boston Hotel
250 Franklin St (btwn Pearl & Oliver St.)
Boston, MA 02110
- the lobby smells like lotion
- This place is classy! Keep your eyes peeled word is Dew Tour athletes roam these halls
- Chocolate brunch September to May - definitely worth it :)
- The service is absolutely outstanding!
- Chuan Body + Soul - Combining Chinese massage, acupressure, heat, cold, & holistic energy flow-type manipulation, Chuan can smash your muscles up good & get you feeling your best.
- Thoughtful extras and impeccable staff ensure an old-school grand hotel stay. In-house restaurant Bond is a gorgeous throwback to the era of three-martini lunches.
- Originally a Federal Reserve Bank, est by President W. Wilson, this hotel is very classy yet modern, & the rooms are very accommodating/reasonable for the price.
- El mejor hotel :)
- Perfect place to stay. Everything close to you
- Ask for a room with a Post Office Square Park view to have stunning surroundings every day that you wake up here.
- Brunch on Father's Day was fabulous!!
- Father's Day Brunch was fabulous!! $72 per person, but the presentation and food selection is high quality! Lobster ravioli, sushi station, chocolate fountain & much more.
- The building started life in 1922 as a Federal Reserve, and became the Langham as we know it in 2003. You'll note that the second-floor rooms all have soaring ceilings, a la the old bank milieu.
- Sunday brunch and chocolate bar are the best in the city.
- Chocolate bar brunch is the best brunch Ive ever had
- Great location, service and rooms
- Beautiful hotel and very helpful personnel
- Great service! Classy and modern rooms. In room service food is also very good. And excellent location close to Faneuil hall
- A little run down but great service and location