Lancers Cocktail Lounge
Dive Bar, Cocktail, Bar
4671 Park Blvd (at Adams Ave)
San Diego, CA 92116
- Kill the Swordsman! Get yer late night pinball fix w/ a $2.50 well drink in hand & a couple bucks loaded in the Indiana Jones table. Quick & easy 4,000,000 gets ya an extra ball! 50 a play/$2 fer 5.
- No frat-house drinks, so dont waltz in asking for Red Bull and vodka.
- Johnny's margaritas will drop you in your ass!!! Buyer beware!!!
- Dark and stormy. Try it.
- This is a great place to get a drink... Bloody Marrys are amazing, and all the bartenders are great.. Leave your downtown tude in downtown..
- Try the alcohol
- Cash only and reasonable well drinks. Lot of food nearby.
- crafty beers too.
- ATM here is wishy washy.
- It's called THE Lancers!
- Love this place. Try the bloody Molly.
- Make sure you bring your cash! No cards!
- Dems gots the buck hunter.
- A block away from the crib and a damn good dive.
- $2.50 PBR.... in bottles!
- If you are not afraid of onions, give Johnny a holla and have him make you a Gibson.. Delish
- Get a shot of fireball whiskey!
- Pool tournament sunday nights. 5 dollar buy in starts at 9.
- Atmosphere is great but the drinks are weak :(
- Great open space for pool but the bartender was a tool and the music sucked for the most part.