Lakeview Athletic Club
Gym, Yoga Studio
3212 N Broadway St (at W Belmont Ave)
Chicago, IL 60657
5:00am - 11:00pm
5:00am - 11:00pm
5:00am - 10:00pm
7:00am - 9:00pm
- They should really have Logo here.
- Highly recommend this gym! It's a great facility and I feel it's worth the money! Try the kickboxing class on thursday evenings and Sunday mornings! I love the class and it's a great calorie burner!
- Get yourself a good workout and then head to the corner for some Chicken Hut! Omnomnom.
- Their showers include a rain shower head and a regular one. Also, gorgeous aquamarine tile and smoked glass. Plus you can swim outside!
- Gorgeous gym, great for a quick workout or make a spa day out of it! The showers are incredible! Sharon W.'s yoga classes are my favorite
- Best staff ever! They make the gym!
- The showers alone are worth the monthly fee!
- Everyone should take Dance Power Groove with David Arias on Wednesday nights 8:15 to 9:15! Your membership is nothing if you've never taken his class! :) he will kick your butt but it's worth it :)
- We encourage you to drink plenty of water before, during, and especially after workouts for optimal results!
- I pretty much am addicted to Sarah's turbo kick class. So much fun, and I always feel like I'm learning something new.
- Ask about the non-profit or artist discount.
- Don't miss out Saturday morning body pump with jimmy . He will make you sweat
- Try to take a spin class w/ Frank and his live DJ. Best spinning at LVAC, hands down.
- I left an earlier tip about the rooftop pool. Go early on weekends. Best classes here are: spinning, body pump, max force kickboxing and the Sunday morning ab class !
- If you have a masochistic side, try weekend Body Pump with Jimmy - and don't be shy about loading up on the weights.
- The pool is great. Make sure to check the schedule for lap swim, it changes every day
- Look to see if your company has a discount.
- Personal TVs on each cardio machine with cable. Cell phone holder with old iPhone charger. Bring the adaptor and you can still charge your new iPhone.
- Best showers of all CAC clubs!! Friendly staff and love the instructors! Only complaint is that I wish the hot tub was a bit hotter.
- Great facility! Clean. Energetic. Great staff and guests.