Lake Lily Park
Park, Lake, Scenic Lookout
701 Lake Lily Drive (Maitland Blvd and 17-92)
- Beautiful lake to walk around. Nice playground for the kids in the shade. Clean restrooms are right next to the kids area too. The Amtrak train runs alongside it making it a fun experience for all.
- Best place in Maitland to cry on your lunch hour!
- Love the farmers market on Sundays! I always find great stuff at a good price.
- PAM sponsors musical acts to perform outside at the City of Maitlands' Farmer's Market every Sunday, food & drink are available & the event is free.Sun. 2/5, Sun. 2/12, Sun. 2/19, Sun. 2/26:10am - 1pm
- All the baby ducks are having parades and the squirrels are twitterpated.
- Farmer's Market here on Sunday! Lots of great vendors and relaxed atmosphere. Eat and stroll... you won't regret it.
- Great little lake to walk around!!
- Its quiet and friendly. I feel good.
- Lake Lily is a beautiful place to either walk around or sit and relax.
- Beautiful!!! Take pictures by the bridge with the fountain in the background.
- Walking the trails.
- I come here every Sunday to look and shop. A must have is pictured below.... Look for their stand and get some!! They even have gluten free stuff as well!
- Great park with the best kettle corn sold on Sundays at the farmers market.
- Awesome place! There is a small lake surrounded by unbelievables trees, flowers, and some wildlife. Worth to spend some hours there.
- Food Truck Wednesday!
- Cute ducks...watch out for gators!
- Animal party at Lake Lily
- Farmer's Market on Sunday is Awesome and good for you too!
- Wonderful view at night and early morning.
- Comrades here on Sundays and buy great local and fresh foods.