Lake Austin Blvd
Austin, TX 78703
- Go on a weekday- no crowd
- Go look for the snow cone boat!
- Best lake in Austin, hands down. But also best for boarding and freezing your tush off!
- Docks our nice, water is super cold even for the heat wave we are having!!!!
- Sunsets with a beer
- Wonderful sculling, canoeing, and water skiing lake with access inside Zilker Park.
- Don't be a jerk and think its funny to cause wakes in this narrow lake! Be respectful in the "No Wake Zones" and in all aspects of your life. Respect is a habit worth practicing.
- Want a yacht to hang out on. Then I will love this place.
- Lake Austin...one of the reasons people move to the ATX!
- There's a snow cone boat out here! Find one on your own boat from GetMyBoat!
- Don't drive your boat like a jackass. The lake is narrow and busy with fishermen, kayakers and SUP'ers
- Bring booze or ice cream!!!!