Lake Agnes Tea House
- Toller Tee, netter Service und Mountain Bars mit wahrscheinlich 3800kcal (die Leute lieben sie, ich fand sie leider schrecklich s!!!)
- Totally bizarre place. You go for the view and the experience honestly. The tea room is only fun because youve climbed the mountain. Still it *is* fun. Chocolate cake a hot sweet chai latte was good.
- This is a great spot to rest after the hike up and the food is pretty good for how simple the kitchen is. Scones and mountain bar are good. Downside is the wait and lack of system for seating.
- Cash only and youll probably have to wait for a table but so worth it for a warm drink before the hike back or onward.
- Try the homemade hummus sandwich with a cup of tea or bowl of soup. Chocolate chip cookie also very yummy.
- Bring with u some cash. They don't say since before u climb almost 4km on the mountain that they don't take cash up there,was such a nice surprise getting there exhausted and then seeing "ONLY CASH"
- Bring with you some cash. They don't say since before u climb almost 4km on the mountain that they don't take cash up there,was such a nice surprise getting there exhausted and then seeing "ONLY CASH"
- A hard hike to get there, but views at top are worth it. Go early to avoid the crowds
- Canadian Maple Tea! Amazing aroma and taste! Loved every sip of it. Get here early to get a seat as it gets crowded toward lunch.
- Cash only. An all uphill climb but worth it.
- Cash only!!!
- Well worth the climb
- Closed at this season (March 17th)
- They forgot about our order. Twice! Ruined the experience.