$ $ $
436 The Embarcadero (Pier 5)
San Francisco, CA 94105
- Grab a cocktail under the tower of liquor bottles at the bar, then try either the roasted lamb with creamed Swiss chard or the wild salmon, parsnips, and salmon-roe caviar.
- Come get some awesome food!
- The Mohawk cocktail is delicious!
- Chef Russell is incredibly talented don't you think?
- the green-eyed monster is almost actually worth $12. almost.
- Get everything
- Brunch- their sublime 24-hour sourdough pancakes topped with pears do Marion Cunningham's 'Breakfast' some serious justice- thin, crisp at the edges, but moist and yummy at the center. Will be back.
- Try the Clove Side Car, mmmmm! Tasty!!
- russell jackson is the nicest chef, ever. do not pay attention to michael bauer's review of la fitte. it's unfair, as it takes restaurants about 5-6 months to get their act together. go russell!
- The chef uses the best ingredients ... fresh and yummy! Can't wait to for the cheese!
- Celebrate your birthday at Lafitte!!! I am!
- Good Food
- Apparently Lafitte has closed down.
- Try the Eggs Benedict With Foie Gras - The best eggs benedict I have ever had. Also available sans Foie... but the potatoes and hollandaise are the real stars here. Extra love.
- Fois Gras Benedict for brunch - so good.
- Great service. Very friendly. Our server Josh was a great laugh and made fantastic recommendations.
- Best tuna confit!! Did I mention the Brie?
- Amazing food and the best staff ever! The chef is great and totally approachable! He uses the most amazing meats and produce! You need to eat here!
- Try the Kobe steak and duck egg. Decadent!
- The food is really good...the service....not so much!!!