The Lady & Sons
Comfort Food, Southern / Soul
- We're so happy to have you join us! I just know you'll love our buffet!
- I love Paula Deen's food!
- Because y'all have made us so popular and to ensure that everyone has an equal opportunity to eat with us, we cannot accept reservations for parties smaller than ten persons most days of the year.
- Paula Deen and sons, Jamie and Bobby, serve delicious comfort foods with Southern hospitality at The Lady and Sons in Savannah, GA.
- Very overrated. Too expensive for average food. Very comparable to Golden Corral. That's 1 hour of my life I can't get back.
- Don't make more than one trip to the buffet - you'll regret it later.
- Save your money! I'm a 5th gen southerner and this is the worst southern food I've had. I would be embarrassed to put this food out. Paula god bless your heart you need to tear your sons asses up.
- great food. also make sure to try the sweet tea. they put a fresh mint in it.
- go with the buffet!
- Horrible. Horrible. Horrible. I've had better cafeteria food.
- Skip the line and eat at the bar on the 3rd floor.
- Good southern food. Two words: carbs and butter. yum.
- Mrs. Wilkes is the better choice... BTW. Paula ain't there.
- Sunday Brunch.
- Skip this place. Biggest disappoint in Savannah.
- Order off the menu, the buffer is a disappointment. I recommend the chicken pot pie. Eat at the high tops and skip the line, it's not worth waiting in line an hour for.
- Btw, Paula makes the BEST mac'n cheese! The experience plus the eats, definitely worth the wait & price. :)
- Come in January and you won't have to wait in line.
- nice southern food. buffet is the way to go - and salad bar was very fresh and clean.
- This is Paula Deen's restaurant...mmm, butter!!