1285 N US Highway 31 (at M119)
Petoskey, MI 49770
- Green sauce is the best.
- Excellent margaritas! Great atmosphere & family friendly.
- Try the firecrackers
- Get the spicy salsa. It's awesome
- I love their quesadillas
- We ordered the steak fajitas and flautas(app), they were good but not authentic. They're similar to Applebee's fajitas. With the fajitas we chose the lime rice (bland) and the refrained beans (best).
- Get the Carnita Fajitas. The BBQ sauce they use is great.
- Don't order the tortilla soup. It seems to be canned vegetable broth with a few chips tossed in. Ridiculous menu item.
- Excellent food and its very hot when you are served. I think this is the only place I've eaten at that serves piping hot food. Never disappointed!!!
- Bandito Bob rocks!
- Try their wings specials on Mondays
- The ground beef is spicy, but excellent. Worth a try!
- They are permently closed!!