La Parma Italian Restaurant
$ $ $
707 Willis Ave (btw Charles St and Henry St)
Williston Park, NY 11596
- Everything is so good, if I had to pick a fave, linguini with white clam sauce, best one I've ever had!
- Great food :)
- Veal chop,chicken laparma, chopped salad, peas and onions, linguini with meat sauce and meatballs
- Food was delicious. We had a private party upstairs of about 30 people and everything was still fresh and nicely prepared! Their salmon is out of this world.
- The original, the best,family style old fashioned Italian. All others are weak imitations.Prepare to take home leftovers or be stuffed. Even has gluten free pastas and alternatives for those in need.
- Great Italian food served family style.
- Linguini with white calm sauce, the baked calms, friendly staff.
- Nothing special. Would refrain from lasagna though tasted horrific
- Come on Tuesday the bartender is the best!!
- Happy Birthday Lauren