La Parma II
$ $ $ $
12:00pm - 10:00pm
12:00pm - 11:00pm
3:00pm - 11:30pm
1:30am - 9:00pm
- Get the la Parma sauce and the baked string beans. But everything is delicious.
- Baked clams and shrimp Anthony are AMAZING!!!
- This place is crawling with long island's finest guidos looking for some veal parm and shrimp oreganata. Solid family style Italian. If you're in need of some marinara, you've come to the right place.
- Good family style Italian food.
- The chicken verde was delicious. Very good service!
- Steak !! Believe it not ! Order the the full steak instead of 1/2 . $66 for full and $44 for half order. Enought for 3 people including pasta dish and Broccoli Rabe. Dessert: Ricotta Cheese Cakef
- Great food / great company.
- Veal, Escarole, clams oregano
- Always nice to see old friend . Steak pasta and boccoli rabe to celebrate my Amy's special Day.
- The dressing on the la parma salad is amazing!! Also eggplant parm is perfect here
- Me and Alison at La Parma! Great
- Best restaurant ever, Great staff, Great food, great drinks!
- Everything about this place is amazing, from the friendly waitstaff to the food! I always come here for family dinners and highly recommend the baked clams, white clam sauce, and penne alla vodka :)
- Baked. Clams. Do it. A great spot for a special occasion.
- Fantastic baked clams, great veal with mushrooms and peppers - also amazing ala vodka pasta, perfectly cooked !!