363 W 16th St (btwn 8th & 9th Ave)
New York, NY 10011
- I just got carded! LOL
- nice place to drink on the patio but cocktails are mediocre
- Unwind events happen twice here! 50 plus people and they don't seem to care to have us back. No management of customer satisfaction !
- Meh food. Meh atmosphere. Meh neighborhood.
- Great outdoor patio space, lovely food and drink. Wait staff if is a little weird but the pros for sure outweigh the cons here
- Come here when it's warm out and snag a table on the outdoor patio. The pizzas are definitely their strong suit - get the Prosciutto pizza and the Robiola. The sangria isn't too shabby either.
- Do not come here, the host with very rude. There was 10 open tables and he had the nerve to tell us to get up. There was no one at the front to greet us, so we sat down.
- I feel like you just have to go here once and eat outside.
- Go for happy hour $5 peroni and $6 wine..nice outdoor seating.
- Negroni and meat + cheese plate with their garlic bread. In a great area.
- Here's a tip. DONT EAT HERE. Quite possibly the worst service i have ever recieved. The food probably would have been OK if i didn't have to wait 15 minutes after it arrived for utensils. Never again.
- Wow that was bland.
- Anything with truffle oil is perfecto
- Atmosphere is great.However, service is horrible - don't ask for anything that falls outside of what you already have on your table. Balsamic included. Will say that lobster risotto is perfection.
- Comida Italiana, el ambiente muy trendy!!
- Great outdoor space and service! Food and drinks too.
- the chocolate cake is TO DIE FOR. and, it was perfect to split with my dad, do you don't feel too guilty after eating it.
- The pitcher of sangria is not a two person job...
- The hostess was in fact quite nice.. don't believe the hype
- Been awhile but Alex and Leo are still the best in the business.