L16 Café & Bar
Hong Kong Park, 19 Cotton Tree Dr
+852 2522 6333
- Grate food and grate service, love the jap food
- Those japanese mix sashimi bowl is not fresh... they are trying to cover up by using sause....
- Newly renovated. Great Thai & Japanese Fusion!
- They are really slow, 30 min. waiting and we finally have our Mojitos... nice surroundings though
- Nice to have a break there in the middle of Hong Kong Park
- The food wasn't good and made me sick
- starters are good
- Don't waste your money on the Pad Thai.
- Imagine my suprise that Moyes was drowning his sorrows at his latest scouse blunder by draining the cum out Alex Fergusons mighty scottish sausage at the next table.
- Take the set for two, and enjoy the symphony of tastes. Thai dessert in set is sooooo tender.
- Very spicy food...
- Different decoration; same crap food and service
- Go for the banana orange juice!
- Service was bad and the food is certainly not worth the money. It is conveniently located though