Kyma Seafood Grill
$ $ $
1640 N Reading Rd
Stevens, PA 17578
- The service is great!the food is delicious!don't listen to Bruce.try the coconut shrimp!It's delicious
- This place is great. Bruce must of had one little bad experience or he has no good taste in food. On my top 10 beat seafood places. And I travel allot!!
- From the raw oysters, to the fish and meat, everything was just right.
- Amazing seafood! Raw oysters for an app and a bucket of crab legs, shrimp, and clams for my entree!
- Amazing crab cakes!!
- The best crab cakes you will find anywhere.
- Steak and Crab Legs
- This Bruce guy has no idea what he is talking about! Had a group of eight everyone's food was awesome!
- Fried calamari and grilled tilapia were good. And the waitress was very hospitable.
- Fried green beans were awesome!!!!
- The food is amazing, worth the price you pay... Our waitress was also very excellent! Overall great experience!! LOVED IT
- Amazing! Finally!! A chef who knows how to make the perfect Pittsbugh rare steak!! Shrimp, clams...all perfect!! Service was excellent! That Bruce guy has no idea what he's talking about!
- Do not be intimidated by the number of cars in the parking lot
- Very good. A little pricey. Excellent service. Outside deck was nice. Casual outside, business casual inside.
- They were out of the Ahi carpaccio...
- Agreed! Great food and atmosphere! Just opened an deck outside: The Dock!
- Get the fallen mermaid and the king crab, can't go wrong!
- Save your money the food here is terrible and the management couldn't cafe less about customers.
- Save your money the food here is terrible and the management couldn't care less about customers.