- Beautiful and sad story to this abbey. Worth the money to stop here. The garden is pretty as well.
- Beware, it's not made out of cardboard! :)
- Amazing place to visit with an interesting background of the abbey. Lovely place to learn the local history and its outstanding how it has change over the years!
- Muito bonito, paisagens fantstica.
- a very picturesque abbey.
- The walled gardens are amazing
- Great food surprisingly, great views of the abbey and the mountains (which is gorgeous btw)
- Worth a. Isit
- Such a breathtaking location!
- Don't forget to take the free shuttle bus to the gardens, it's worth it!
- One of the most beautiful landmarks in Ireland, conceal a beautiful love story behind
- Take the time to enjoy this place. It close early 4.30 so don't arrive to late if you want to fully enjoy the abbey and the gardens.
- Wish I had more time to visit... need to come back on my own
- Fabulous place to visit.