Kufu-ya Japanese Restaurant
7001 Geary Blvd (at 34th Ave)
San Francisco, CA 94121
- Shabu shabu: all you can eat. Good quality. 22 dollars. Add 10 for all you can drink.
- Excellent. The quality and taste of the hot pot food was delicious. Had the all you can eat for $25. Small parking lot on the side
- $22 all u can eat shabu! Beef & lamb. Just ok quality but the sauce makes it delish
- Hot pot is AYCE and it was...meh, nothing to come back for. Very basic with vegetables and super thin slices of meat. Service is terrible and would not come back!
- Sashimi, didnt look or taste fresh, got sick the next day, comes in paper-thin fish pieces; they still charge full retail. Dining room not very clean, smelled musty like an unwashed 20 y.o. carpet
- We had the Sushi Boat and it was very good
- Fun to mix your own sauce. Delicious . All you can eat has great lamb
- Their sauce is crack.
- Their shabu shabu is the best I've had in the city. All you can eat for $22!
- Go early. This place gets packed.
- Ask for ice cream its freeee
- There Shabu is cheap and good. Highly recommend it!
- Being your jacket! They sure crank the AC. The food is awesome though :)
- It's all about the shabu! And the shabu dipping sauce!
- Get the dinner box. It comes with a small salad and soup. Good food for a good price!
- Thief dipping sauce is amazing.