Kuan Yew Coffee Shop
Coffee Shop, Steakhouse, Chinese
32 Jalan SS3/31 (Jalan SS 3/31)
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Sirloin steak is a must try !!!' Mexican chicken chop also quite nice ..
- The char kuey teow here is the best! Come in the morning to get it!
- The western food here are good
- Cheapest and fairly good western food around this area.
- Chicken chop now 7.50
- Full house... wait the chicken chop wait jor 1 hours more..... no worth to wait....
- Lunch time you must try the chicken rice and at night the chicken chop
- Hardly to find a chicken chop at this cheap price in PJ area
- Must try the western food here like chicken chop! Definitely worth for the price! The roti canai and tosai also not bad! The rojak and popiah also not bad!
- Western Food. CHEAP
- Have to wait for very long...
- can i know isit open today ???
- Good food need wait.
- Mexican chicken worth a try.
- All drink price is sucking blood...
- Try chicken chop with black pepper sauce.. mushroom soup is only Rm3
- Pan new stall also nice.... at least once a week...
- You gotta believe the price. RM6 for chicken chop! That's the price of a plate of sweet and sour pork rice elsewhere...
- Sirloin steak for RM12! So cheap! :)
- Chicken chop is great!!! So delicious and cheapest!