$ $ $
The Berkeley Hotel, Wilton Place
London, Greater London SW1X 7RL
+44 20 7107 8844
Lists & rankings
- The most incredible pistachio souffl. Hard pressed to find a better souffl than here! Fantastic, hearty, family cooking with finesse.
- Love the duck lag !!
- Get the cheesecake. Sometimes it's not on the menu but ask the waiter if it's available. It's the most exquisite cake I've ever had! It's not conventional at all and it's texture is just amazing!
- Do try the Prune and Almangac ice cream ... it's to die for
- Just a shame it will close at the end of this month. Looking forward to the chef's next venture, wherever that will be.
- The refined decor, comfortable seats and location is perfect for any special occasion. Decent lunch menu too.
- Practically the only place in London with pigeon on the menu. Great atmosphere, and desserts too.
- Wine selection is great but overall food is far too salty to our liking.
- Try both the classic pig's trotter and pistachio souffl. Lovely atmosphere and unstuffy staff. Recommended.
- The food here was delicious, and I love the atmosphere a lot, great place to go and have a peaceful evening
- All rounded good!
- Foie gras and stuffed pigs trotter
- Try the pistachio souffl. Fantastic family cooking with great service.
- Dinner, amazing food
- Really nice restaurant... Highlight is cheesekace dessert and do not order the stuffed pig foot
- French and not impressed. Snail ravioli good, warm foie gras meh, cheeses had passed their prime, they acknowledged and didn't charge. Pistachio souffl overwhelmingly flavoured, tasted artificial
- Snail ravioli was best ever had - spectacular
- No BS french cuisine. Great food, great service, great wine list, soso decor
- Octopus carpaccio. Vale la pena!!!!
- Go, go, go. For 50 per head (special early deal) we had a truly memorable meal. Food was fabulous, as expected, but that the wine, service and all the extra's were all over and above was a treat.