Öko Frozen Yogurt & Tea
71-50 Austin St (Btw 71st Road & 72nd Ave)
Forest Hills, NY 11375
- Frogurt whatever, get thyself a big soy latte
- Free WiFi and a good selection of salads, high octane caffeine in the coffee!
- The Roasted Chicken sandwich is my favorite. It has awesome bread and avocado.
- Don't get the green tea bubble tea
- It's actually on the south side of Austin across from Bare Burger. Bibimbap is ok, and a bit expensive at $10 - but it's the only place that has it around here so can't complain.
- $5 breakfast special comes with fresh oj and delicious coffee.
- Haven't been here in a while, they expanded their food menu. They have panini's, salads, u-dong, Bibim-bob and tofu stew.
- Best banana muffins in forest hills
- Only decent study place in forest hills - good coffee, wifi and decor