Kirkland Marina Park
Harbor / Marina, Beach, Park
25 Lakeshore Plaza Dr (Park Ln.)
Kirkland, WA 98033
- Sunrise and sunset are the best times to take photos here. Picturesque trees, gazebo, lake, green grass, boats in the marina and awesome sunets.
- Must see either Sunrise or Sunset..! Feeling wonderful :)
- Great place to hang out when the sun is out.
- Wine tasting festival!
- This was really fun to watch the ducks swimming around, also lots of great rocks to skip on the water
- Great little park with nice places to sit and enjoy the view
- Live music
- Great place to sit and walk outside
- Live music on weekends in summer.
- Nice place to take sunset and sunrise photos.
- Lots of duck
- Gorgeous place to walk around and hang out, especially on a clear day!
- Bet you didn't know that Costco also made their own brand of parks! ;)
- This poster is audio tour stop number 506. Call 425-507-0429 or click "more info" to hear more information about this book - "Year of the Boat"
- Oscar's playground
- Gorgeous chill place to hang out. I especially love the farmers market and when they have live music.