22-15 31st St (btwn Ditmars Blvd. & 23rd Ave.)
Astoria, NY 11105
- Really bad service from cashiers. Very rude and unfriendly. I know they probably hate their jobs, but it's not the customers fault. At least pretend to be nice.
- Produce is way overpriced and tends to go bad basically immediately. Greenline next door is same or better quality, for significantly less money.
- Make sure to check all of your bags because one of the cashiers here charged me for three items but forgot to bag them. I only bought 6 things too. It's not rocket science to bag groceries.
- Over priced
- Sometimes they leave Kraft American Cheese singles packages in boxes NEXT TO the refrigerator. I'm sure they drop below safe temperatures. I'd recommend avoiding them. :)
- Not an awful supermarket. Most of their produce is rewrapped.
- Good selection and prices
- Buena variedad, precios adecuados.
- You can find everything! But pay attention to the price and the quality.
- Manhattan prices in Astoria, should I start worrying?
- Very convenient grocery store, right off of the N/Q AstorIa Ditmars station
- Good meat dept and produce see gus he knows his stuff
- Avoid the produce dept at all costs
- Love the shrimp egg rolls!
- For Easter they have dark chocolate covered peeps!
- Theyre a little overpriced.